Payment of Fees
- £35 for The Craft Fair stallholders, £65 for Food Stallholders (will also allow you to take part in Exhibitions & Art in Shops)
- £20 for Courtyard Craft Fair (will also allow you to take part in Exhibitions & Art in Shops)
- £15 is payable to take part only in Exhibitions & Art in Shops only
- £15 is payable to be listed in the SAW brochure and you are taking part in another part of SAW, e.g. as a workshop leader.
If you are applying for the CRAFT FAIR or the COURTYARD CRAFT FAIR, please DO NOT PAY any fee yet, you will be asked to pay the fee if your application is successful.
If you are applying for the Exhibition or Art in Shops only, please pay the £15 fee now.
Fees paid are not refundable.
Ways To Pay:
- By Cheque made payable to 'Sherwood Art Week' with your name and username on the back, posted to SAW, c/o "A Stones Throw", 672 Mansfield Road, Nottingham NG5 2GE.
- By Cash Take your cash to A Stones Throw, 672 Mansfield Road, Nottingham NG5 2GE, complete the payment envelope, seal your cash inside.
- By bank transfer