Sherwood Art Week - What's On When?
As Sherwood Art Week 2018 approaches, we wanted to make sure you've got all the key dates in your diary, so all the main events are listed below!
- SAW 2018 Brochure Launch, Apollo Blinds, 636 Mansfield Road: Saturday 2nd June, 10am - 3pm
- Art in Shops: Saturday 16th June - Sunday 24th June
- Secret Garden Craft Fair, Sherwood United Reformed Church: Saturday 16th June
- Guided Gallery Tour of Art in Shops: Sunday 17th June, 3pm
- Film Screening, Eat, Sleep, Piano: Pete the Feet - His Musical Journey, The Place Activity Centre: Sunday 17th June, 7.30pm
- Art and Architecture Walk: Monday 18th June, 7pm
- Artist Postcard Swap, The Samuel Hall: Wednesday 20th June
- Exhibitions at Sherwood Methodist Church, St Martin's Church Sherwood, The Place and A Room Full of Butterflies: Friday 22nd June - Sunday 24th June
- Stand By Me, Sunset Cinema Club, Sherwood Community Lawn: Friday 22nd June, 10pm
- Courtyard Craft Fair, The Place: Saturday 23rd June
- Children's Craft Activity Day, St Martins Church Sherwood: Saturday 23rd June
- Community Get Together BBQ, Sherwood Methodist Quiet Garden: Saturday 23rd June, 4-6pm, open to all, tickets will be available via Eventbrite.
- Burlington Jazz, Sherwood Methodist Church: Saturday 23rd June, 8pm. Tickets available from A Stones Throw, The Crimson Tree and A Room Full of Butterflies.
More details of all of these events are available in our new brochure, which is out now. We hope to see you at an event soon!
No individual Artists or Crafters are linked to this event.